Digitally Downloaded Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the sexiest villian?

5 posters

Go down

Who's the sexiest villian? Empty Who's the sexiest villian?

Post by Joseph Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

I'd have to say that Liquid Snake, from Metal Gear Solid 1 & 5, is the sexiest villian, ever. That British accent compliments his arousing abs, not to mention his stylish clothes and those sunglasses! Also, he's a man that knows what he wants in life. Which is effin' sexy!

As weird as that was for all of us, Chun Li, Lara Croft (the newest one), Ada Wong, Kitana and Sniper Wolf are all women that have caught my eye.

Honorable mentions: Mileena, Birdo, Poison, Duke Nukem. I'm not very good at this.
Joseph
Joseph

Back to top Go down

Who's the sexiest villian? Empty Re: Who's the sexiest villian?

Post by CanisWolfred Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:03 am

CanisWolfred
CanisWolfred

http://caniswolfredsden.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MattS Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:13 am

Joseph wrote:I'd have to say that Liquid Snake, from Metal Gear Solid 1 & 5, is the sexiest villian, ever. That British accent compliments his arousing abs, not to mention his stylish clothes and those sunglasses! Also, he's a man that knows what he wants in life. Which is effin' sexy!

As weird as that was for all of us, Chun Li, Lara Croft (the newest one), Ada Wong, Kitana and Sniper Wolf are all women that have caught my eye.

Honorable mentions: Mileena, Birdo, Poison, Duke Nukem. I'm not very good at this.

CFW Trick.

Youtube if you dare. But I suggest you don't because actually he's the most disturbing boss ever, and I have a high tolerance threshold for these things.
MattS
MattS
Admin

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaan Joshi Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:57 pm

MattS wrote:
CFW Trick.

Youtube if you dare. But I suggest you don't because actually he's the most disturbing boss ever, and I have a high tolerance threshold for these things.

CFW Trick is just disgusting. I showed it to my girlfriend as a joke and she just had the most awful look on her face. I told her that one of my close friends plays and enjoys the series and she looked kind of disgusted Razz

I'll go with the most unoriginal answer of Handsome Jack, as it's right there in his name
Shaan Joshi
Shaan Joshi

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleリンク Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:41 am

CanisWolfred wrote:

Han Juri, bar none. Gotta love a girl that's dangerous.

HM:
Pretty much this, haha Razz
turtleリンク
turtleリンク

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum