Digitally Downloaded Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, any Magic: The Gathering players out there?

+3
Magikarp
MattS
Chalgyr
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, any Magic: The Gathering players out there? - Page 2 Empty A magic tragic

Post by Oodelally Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 pm

I may be a magic tragic. Played it on and off for about 20 years now. A couple of years ago, played the MTGO client soo much, and earnt enough qualifying points, and was around at the right time (i.e, studying for exams!) to be one game off qualifying for pro-leagues! Then work, wife and life got in the way. Recently back to playing Theros with new brother-in-law and loving the ancient mythology themed set

And for Matt, the client has undergone a massive change recently. The new one looks really slick. Still a way off some of the animated games, it is a lot easier on the eyes.

Oodelally

Back to top Go down

So, any Magic: The Gathering players out there? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, any Magic: The Gathering players out there?

Post by Chalgyr Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm

You know, I never really got into MTGO. I've picked up the yearly Duels installments and I played the Tactics game for a time but that was about it game-wise. One of my old buddies from college has been saying he needs to head up to my neck of the woods and play some games with my friends and I (we live about 2 hrs apart now). He's been getting antsy to play again. Smile
Chalgyr
Chalgyr

http://chalgyrsgameroom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum