Digitally Downloaded Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick guide to the features of the forums

Go down

A quick guide to the features of the forums Empty A quick guide to the features of the forums

Post by MattS Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 am

So I hope that everyone is settling in nicely - we're very glad to be offering a forum and we're just as glad that already we have nearly 100 posts and comments on it - everyone likes community, right? (the show's pretty awesome too Cool)

Anyway, I just wanted to take the opportunity to explain a couple of the features of the forums - please do let me know via a message if there is anything else that confuses you:

Points: This one is simple - when you make comments, you get points. The total is displayed below your avatar

Reputation: Once you are signed up and have made your first post, you will thereafter be able to vote on the comments of other people. Next to the avatar of each person is a + and a - sign, and by clicking on that you upvote or downvote a comment. As you get upvotes, your reputation improves. So make good posts, m'kay? Laughing
MattS
MattS
Admin

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum